Axim X5 - 2002 to 2003 update

February 5, 2005 7:08:14 PM

Anyone have a copy or link

Thanks and in your debt

More about : axim 2002 2003 update

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 9:46:20 PM

Please see my post to your 2nd request for this.

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"ForHire" <forhire@slamma.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have a copy or link
>
> Thanks and in your debt
February 9, 2005 6:39:36 PM

"ForHire" <forhire@slamma.com> wrote in message
> Anyone have a copy or link
>
> Thanks and in your debt

I think dell has stopped offering it. You may try asking / looking in
alt.binaries.warez.pocketpc

Just for my curiosity, why do you want it?

Back when it first came out I upgraded because I wanted to be able to use
wmp 9 voice codec to get really low bitrate audio books. Only to discover
there was a (never as far as I know fixed) bug in the codex.dll that caused
the x5 to lockup if you played a voice 9 encoded wma file. Certain stepping
of the Xscale processor including mine had a bug, so not everyone sees this
problem.

The only other difference I remember was the ms picture viewer.
!