Prog name?

December 2, 2004 8:26:13 PM

Ok, I'm having a brain fart...
What the name of the prog (under Win98 and such) that you use to partition
the hard drive? You call it from DOS. I just can't remember it...
Many thanks.

More about : prog

Anonymous
December 2, 2004 8:26:14 PM

Hi LMO

FDISK

Regards,

--
Patti MacLeod
Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User

"LMO" <lmo@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
> Ok, I'm having a brain fart...
> What the name of the prog (under Win98 and such) that you use to partition
> the hard drive? You call it from DOS. I just can't remember it...
> Many thanks.

Anonymous
December 2, 2004 11:17:27 PM

Yeah, that's it. Thanks!

"Patti MacLeod" <pam120@nospamshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hi LMO
>
> FDISK
>

> Regards,
>
> --
> Patti MacLeod
> Microsoft MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "LMO" <lmo@nospamyahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Ok, I'm having a brain fart...
>> What the name of the prog (under Win98 and such) that you use to
>> partition
>> the hard drive? You call it from DOS. I just can't remember it...
>> Many thanks.

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 1:55:23 PM

You're welcome :-)