Intel Will go Bankrupt Soon *humour*

ElMoIsEviL

Distinguished
Yes my young friends it is I Shakira StD and I have come here to urinate on Intel and laugh in your faces as you go home crying to your mother!

Intel will go bankrupt by Q2 2007, you see nevermind that they're still posting overall profits exceeding $1Billion those are just details. LAst year Intel were posting $8Billion in profit and now just $1Billion which means they will go bankrupt any day now.

Now we know that the facts indicate otherwise, but facts lie! Yes they do. Proven information is actually unproven. Nevermind reality, as we ALL know that reality has a well known Intel BIAS!

Don't understand my logic?

It's simple...

Intel has assets of 4.7Billion - 3.2Billion (number pulled out of my A$$) - 9.4Billion (yes it costs alot in take out to feed all those engineers) = -7.9Billion but that's not all. Intel currently are holding $4Billion in PAID inventory (yes Operating Costs include cost to make CPU's but let's not dwell on that as it would prove me wrong).

Now you might be thinking that Inventory is an asset, well you my friends are WRONG! If you think such things you're a secular gay Liberal from Canada who hates Jesus. Inventory is actually a cost (eventhough it's PAID for, but hey reality has a known Intel BIAS!).

So to conclude Intel will go bankrupt by Q2 2007 (don't ask me how I've arrived at this number, prolly took it out of my A$$).

If you disagree with what I've said it's because you're a communist lesbian from France who works for Intel. You hate America! You hate American Soldiers! And you're undermining the efforts of our world savior Hector Ruiz.
ruiz-amd0.jpg

Ahh isn't he soo dreamy like a cute kitten.. certainly cutter then this evil Intel made kitten
cute_kitten_s.jpg

Read more of my BLOG HERE!

** This post is not made to offend gays, lesbians or any other segment of the world population. It is simply a humourous post following all that is wrong with Fox News and applying it to AMD Fanboyism **

RichPLS

Champion
It was funny and had me going till you posted an unforgivable and bannable linkage. No need to give any electronic hits to Shakira, unless it is to get an address to deliver the hit personally.

ElMoIsEviL

Distinguished
It was funny and had me going till you posted an unforgivable and bannable linkage. No need to give any electronic hits to Shakira, unless it is to get an address to deliver the hit personally.

It's to show how stupid he is.. his post regarding Intel going bankrupt sounds alot like mine. It's mindless jibberish with no factual backing.

He's probably the individual who angers me the most.

turpit

Splendid
Feb 12, 2006

It's to show how stupid he is.. his post regarding Intel going bankrupt sounds alot like mine. It's mindless jibberish with no factual backing.

He's probably the individual who angers me the most.

Thanx. I have a headache now.

I liked your old avatar better

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
well im not canadian and i cant hate god or jesus since i dont believe in fiction but hell if he thinks AMD or INTEL are going bankrupt thats his problem. Wisdom comes with years and apperantly he hasnt got those yet. four companys that keep gaming,computer,invoation alive are INTEL AMD ATI NVIDIA now i dislike two of those but i would hate to see them go. Proffits inevitably go down when prices go down and there is a huge saturation in the market. Who is this guy you speak of anyways?

ElMoIsEviL

Distinguished
well im not canadian and i cant hate god or jesus since i dont believe in fiction but hell if he thinks AMD or INTEL are going bankrupt thats his problem. Wisdom comes with years and apperantly he hasnt got those yet. four companys that keep gaming,computer,invoation alive are INTEL AMD ATI NVIDIA now i dislike two of those but i would hate to see them go. Proffits inevitably go down when prices go down and there is a huge saturation in the market. Who is this guy you speak of anyways?

It's two guys.. one is Sharikou PhD and the other Bill O'Reilly. My post was a cross between the two.

Artmic

Distinguished
May 27, 2002
One thing that pisses me off about INTEL is the way they release their products these days, it used to be 10 years ago they would release a higher speed Pentium every quarter, with a nice increase in performance, like 15-25 percent or more.

These days, Intel waits like 3 quarters or more to bump the speed by 4-8 percent

I wonder what the successor to the X6800 is “really” going to be like, a bump up to 3Ghz? from 2.93Ghz? are they f-ing NUTS? what type of increase is that? they should just stop insulting users with such BS.

The way things are going we wont' see a 3.8Ghz Core 2 Duo part for the next 3 years. (IF ever)

They will release some quad cpu in a few weeks which is clocked at 2.66Ghz, ... ha what a slap in the face, they should at least release it at 3Ghz to make it faster than the X6800 part.

Who makes these stupid decisions at INTEL? I guess they moved all the jobs to Israel and nobody is left minding the store in the US of A. Although INTEL might not go bankrupt, I don’t see them a clear winner or AMD being done and out just yet. INTEL still has too many idiots running the ship IMO.

I don’t get it, for a few months it looked like Intel was on its way back up, now the more I think about the Quad cpus they are releasing the more I think they are still the same old INTEL,… nothing has changed. The only reason they lowered the pricing on the Core 2’s is to kill AMD, they could have easily increased the pricing on their C2D’s by 20-25 percent and people would still have bought them I think.

And the only reason they are going backwards with the Quads in terms of Clock speed is because AMD has nothing to show for in the Quad arena…. They could care less about what actual users want for the money they are likely to pay for a quad CPU.

If they release a 2.66Quad now, they will release a 3.2Ghz quad a year from now. Lol I guess to catch up to a 3.5Ghz overclocked X6800 cpu it will take Intels quad cpu 2+ years. RIP OFF>

gOJDO

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2006
Hehe, very entertaining read, although I hate America and american politics, I have to dissagre about this
It's to show how stupid he is..
Shakira is not stupid, just think about how many AMD fanboys and trolls are buying her BS. Anyway, as time passes, AMD fanboys are becoming more dissapointed because the reality is oposite of Shakira's blatant lies. Trolls will be trolls forever and Shaira's BS will just feed them with more BS material for trolling.
I guess Shakira has her objective reasons for what she does.

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
dont know or care who it is was just curious. His little joke is however typical of how little people really know about these business's and love to make stupid posts like that believing them as fact.