How's Presto! BizCard?

Best

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2004

I tried Presto BizCard that bundled with Epson Scanner. It seems to be
a good software. On my 5 minute casual look, it does its job pretty
good.

My only worry for now is if the software is from some small company that
sooner or later, I'll end up with data files that can't be exported to
newer version or other card applications. How's your experience with
Presto BizCard?

Best

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2004

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 11:02:09 -0400, Best <Best@Worstiming.com> wrote:

>I tried Presto BizCard that bundled with Epson Scanner. It seems to be
>a good software. On my 5 minute casual look, it does its job pretty
>good.

Said it too fast. I've found one issue. It does not ask you if there's
a flip side of a card. So one card can only have one side scanned.
That can be a problem.