Creating a "service" from a regular program (to auto load)

Tags:
  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
December 2, 2004 3:19:06 PM

Is there a way to make a regular program load as a service, that way in runs
automatically when the computer starts (even before logging in)? Thanks

More about : creating service regular program auto load

Anonymous
December 4, 2004 4:48:24 PM

Hi,
I don't quite understand why would you like your program to run as a
service?

You can run a program with a System account if you put it in a Startup
script:
Group Policy (gpedit.msc) / Computer Configuration / Windows Settings /
Scripts / Startup

Maybe it would be easier if you told us what do you want to do ?

For direct e-mailing remove "-spam" from my e-mail address
--
Best Regards,
Matija Hrovat

!