Remote Desktop Connection ends soon

Hey peeps!

Im running a WindowsXP SP2 PC. Whn i try to connect to another PC of same
configuration through Remote Desktop Connection, i can access the desktop,
but the remote session ends in few seconds.
The same happens when i connect my desktop through the other computer.
Whatz the problem?

Thanx in anticipation.
Abby

Abhishek Baxi
http://www.indulgence.cjb.net

Hi Abby,
could you provide some additional information;

Do you get an error when your Remote Connection logs out ?

If I understood you right, you can't connect to one computer from more
computers ?

Do you have any antivirus or firewall programs ? (Did you try temporary
shutting them down)

Do you get an error in Event Viewer ?

What connection do you have on both computers ?

For direct e-mailing remove "-spam" from my e-mail address
--
Best Regards,
Matija Hrovat