Where does one buy HP scanner parts? (Glass cover)

I have searched the HP website and the internet in general and cannot find a
source for parts for HP Scanners (Scanjet 6350C). Any tips. My glass cover
has some pits and scratches and would like to replace. I guess regular
window glass of the appropriate thickness should work.

"JimB" <jbonaparte@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>I have searched the HP website and the internet in general and cannot find
>a source for parts for HP Scanners (Scanjet 6350C). Any tips. My glass
>cover has some pits and scratches and would like to replace. I guess
>regular window glass of the appropriate thickness should work.

Try "Locate an HP service center (U.S.)" on this contact page:
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

In article <jOI2d.3178$Rv4.1865@newssvr22.news.prodigy.com>,
nomoremail@nomail.com says...
> "JimB" <jbonaparte@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> >I have searched the HP website and the internet in general and cannot find
> >a source for parts for HP Scanners (Scanjet 6350C). Any tips. My glass
> >cover has some pits and scratches and would like to replace. I guess
> >regular window glass of the appropriate thickness should work.
> >

> Try "Locate an HP service center (U.S.)" on this contact page:
> http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact_us.html
>
> --
> CSM1
> http://www.carlmcmillan.com