Closed

E-mail from Paperport to Thunderbird

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
September 18, 2004 7:33:13 PM

I'm using PaperPort 8 and would like to link to Thunderbird to email
files.
Is it possible?

Larry
Anonymous
September 19, 2004 3:19:33 AM

"Larry" <drlmfox@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm using PaperPort 8 and would like to link to Thunderbird to email
> files.
> Is it possible?
>
> Larry

Just set it up as you would any other program that you use for
Paperport. Once the link is made the dragging of the document to the
program will or should open it up and send as it does with other email
programs.

I hope I helped?

Elector
September 19, 2004 10:25:42 AM

I tried that before I posted. It didn't work. I also tried
"C:\thunderbird.exe" -compose but bar wouldn't accept it. Are there
any other suggestions?

Larry
Related resources
February 26, 2008 5:04:00 PM

Simply use a software such as MailToWrapper.
Just configure it in your Brother Control Center as application to send mails with.

This tiny app will hopefully detect Thunderbird itself and open the compose window with the attachment included.
Also seems to be configurable using a XML file, see sample in the archive.

Greetings
SkyDiver
July 19, 2010 8:08:31 PM

Quote:
Simply use a software such as MailToWrapper.
Just configure it in your Brother Control Center as application to send mails with.

This tiny app will hopefully detect Thunderbird itself and open the compose window with the attachment included.
Also seems to be configurable using a XML file, see sample in the archive.

Greetings
SkyDiver

So, how exactly is that program supposed to work? Does it work with all versions of PaperPort and/or Thunderbird? What steps do I need to take to get that working??

Amy
Anonymous
October 6, 2010 8:03:49 AM

Larry, we use Paperport 8 and Thunderbird, I have had to write a smal VB app that sit's inbetween, if you would like I can send you more details.
October 6, 2010 10:08:08 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
!