E-mail from Paperport to Thunderbird

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Larry" <drlmfox@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1095546793.809587.57200@k17g2000odb.googlegroups.com...
> I'm using PaperPort 8 and would like to link to Thunderbird to email
> files.
> Is it possible?
>
> Larry

Just set it up as you would any other program that you use for
Paperport. Once the link is made the dragging of the document to the
program will or should open it up and send as it does with other email
programs.

I hope I helped?

Elector

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I tried that before I posted. It didn't work. I also tried
"C:\thunderbird.exe" -compose but bar wouldn't accept it. Are there
any other suggestions?

Larry

SkyDiver4

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2008
Simply use a software such as MailToWrapper.
Just configure it in your Brother Control Center as application to send mails with.

This tiny app will hopefully detect Thunderbird itself and open the compose window with the attachment included.
Also seems to be configurable using a XML file, see sample in the archive.

Greetings
SkyDiver

asasser

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2010
Simply use a software such as MailToWrapper.
Just configure it in your Brother Control Center as application to send mails with.

This tiny app will hopefully detect Thunderbird itself and open the compose window with the attachment included.
Also seems to be configurable using a XML file, see sample in the archive.

Greetings
SkyDiver

So, how exactly is that program supposed to work? Does it work with all versions of PaperPort and/or Thunderbird? What steps do I need to take to get that working??

Amy

Larry, we use Paperport 8 and Thunderbird, I have had to write a smal VB app that sit's inbetween, if you would like I can send you more details.