I just got the last piece I needed, where do you go to use the map?

Thank you. I want to be sure I do this right, and don't want to lose any
pieces through and unfortunate event.

I move my lab map pieces from SDB into "my items"? Then they will show up
when I follow your link?

And will I be able to transform my pet? Daily? Thanks again for your help.

"Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "monnet" <monnet@socal.rr.com> schreef in bericht
> >I just got the last piece I needed, where do you go to use the map?
> >

> Games Room > puzzles > Treasure Maps > Laboratory
>
> http://www.neopets.com/games/treasure.phtml?type=lab
>

> --
> M00ndreamz
> http://moondreams.online.fr/

Charlie

yes, you can change them daily, but you can't choose what happens. It's
completely random and usually not good!

(YMMV)

Charlie.

"monnet" <monnet@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> Thank you. I want to be sure I do this right, and don't want to lose any
> pieces through and unfortunate event.
>
> I move my lab map pieces from SDB into "my items"? Then they will show up
> when I follow your link?
>
> And will I be able to transform my pet? Daily? Thanks again for your
help.

> "Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "monnet" <monnet@socal.rr.com> schreef in bericht
> > >I just got the last piece I needed, where do you go to use the map?
> > >

> > Games Room > puzzles > Treasure Maps > Laboratory
> >
> > http://www.neopets.com/games/treasure.phtml?type=lab
> >

> > --
> > M00ndreamz
> > http://moondreams.online.fr/