Illusen's Quest #31

Last response: in Video Games
February 17, 2005 11:04:45 AM

Since I was fortunate enough to get my Illusen's Trophy today (3rd place!!),
I won't be busting butt to get a quest done as soon as I am able to get it
(to keep up with everyone at the top). But the next quest I do will be #31,
and I believe I will be paying an arm and a leg soon, and I believe things
she asks for will be, for the most part, UB.

I didn't make a list of all items she has requested, but I am fairly certain
this hasn't cost me much more than 100k to this point, making it worth my
while (to this point) to try for the Honey Potion. I could, in theory,
spend 100k on each of the next five quests and still make out okay.

But I have to earn some NP. My Battledome gear has cost me about 22.2
million in recent weeks, leaving me with under 300k.

Which of you have fairly good collections of R95-R99? Does anyone know when
she will start looking for R95-R99 items? Again, I didn't make a list, so I
am unaware of what I have had to buy up to ths point.

Hopefully, I will be okay. I have seen people get the HP buying 1,000 NP
items, lab map pieces, etc., so I know I might be lucky and sneak a HP out
from all this. But with five quests to go, you never know what might pop
up.

Thanks in advance for any assistance I might get :o D

More about : illusen quest

Anonymous
February 17, 2005 8:36:29 PM

I was in the clear until #35. Everything else was decently priced...

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> Since I was fortunate enough to get my Illusen's Trophy today (3rd
place!!),
> I won't be busting butt to get a quest done as soon as I am able to get it
> (to keep up with everyone at the top). But the next quest I do will be
#31,
> and I believe I will be paying an arm and a leg soon, and I believe things
> she asks for will be, for the most part, UB.
>
> I didn't make a list of all items she has requested, but I am fairly
certain
> this hasn't cost me much more than 100k to this point, making it worth my
> while (to this point) to try for the Honey Potion. I could, in theory,
> spend 100k on each of the next five quests and still make out okay.
>
> But I have to earn some NP. My Battledome gear has cost me about 22.2
> million in recent weeks, leaving me with under 300k.
>
> Which of you have fairly good collections of R95-R99? Does anyone know
when
> she will start looking for R95-R99 items? Again, I didn't make a list, so
> am unaware of what I have had to buy up to ths point.
>
> Hopefully, I will be okay. I have seen people get the HP buying 1,000 NP
> items, lab map pieces, etc., so I know I might be lucky and sneak a HP out
> from all this. But with five quests to go, you never know what might pop
> up.
>
> Thanks in advance for any assistance I might get :o D

Anonymous
February 17, 2005 8:36:30 PM

I did #31 and spent 400 NP... :o P

I hope the next four are that cheap. I have a feeling it won't be that
easy.

!