anyone thought???

with all this new advertising on the site, do you think eventually neopets
will make users pay?

--
*ChOoNg$t@*

Sign up for Neopets, it's a great fun online game to play when you have
nothing better to do ;)
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=choongster_da_man
6 answers Last reply
More about anyone thought

    *ChOoNg$t@* [choongsta@hotmail.com] said
    > with all this new advertising on the site, do you think eventually neopets
    > will make users pay?

    Can't you already pay for "Premium" Neopets?

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > *ChOoNg$t@* [choongsta@hotmail.com] said
    >> with all this new advertising on the site, do you think eventually
    >> neopets
    >> will make users pay?
    >>

    > Can't you already pay for "Premium" Neopets?

    How long has this been happening? :S I've not seen anything on the site.

    Deborah
    --
    Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

    As far as I know, premium neopets (www.premium.neopets.com) is still in beta
    testing, but eventually you will have to pay monthly for it, if you want it.
    Benefits include your own personalized portal and supposedly more random
    events. I believe you also get to beta test new games before they are
    released to the regular users.

    Meg

    "Meg" <a@bh.c> wrote in message news:4S4Rd.414198$Xk.385255@pd7tw3no...
    > As far as I know, premium neopets (www.premium.neopets.com) is still in
    > beta testing, but eventually you will have to pay monthly for it, if you
    > want it. Benefits include your own personalized portal and supposedly more
    > random events. I believe you also get to beta test new games before they
    > are released to the regular users.

    Thanks for the link, I've never heard about it before.

    Deborah
    --

    > "Meg" <a@bh.c> wrote in message news:4S4Rd.414198$Xk.385255@pd7tw3no...
    >> As far as I know, premium neopets (www.premium.neopets.com) is still in
    >> beta testing, but eventually you will have to pay monthly for it, if you
    >> want it. Benefits include your own personalized portal and supposedly
    >> more random events. I believe you also get to beta test new games before
    >> they are released to the regular users.
    >>

    > Thanks for the link, I've never heard about it before.
    >

    > Deborah
    > --
    > Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

    even in beta testing you have to pay, but apparently it will be less in the
    long run if you start at the beta testing pay scale rather than the release
    pay scale.

    "~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > "Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> "Meg" <a@bh.c> wrote in message news:4S4Rd.414198$Xk.385255@pd7tw3no...
    >>> As far as I know, premium neopets (www.premium.neopets.com) is still in
    >>> beta testing, but eventually you will have to pay monthly for it, if you
    >>> want it. Benefits include your own personalized portal and supposedly
    >>> more random events. I believe you also get to beta test new games
    >>> before they are released to the regular users.

    i believe the biggest benefit is that premium neopets has... no ads! i
    think.

Games Video Games