Congratulations! You have won a Red Slorg!

That was exciting! I won a Red Slorg from the Strength Test just now. It's not
the jackpot, I know, but much better than getting the standard prizes they hand
out.

Good job! eventually, one of us will win the Jackpot :eek:) I hope :eek:P

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> Good job! eventually, one of us will win the Jackpot :eek:) I hope :eek:P

Thanks. By the way, I meant to say that the red indicator went up really fast
and got up to Puny, I think. The whole three-headed neopet was showing.