steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I'm trying to do a search in the help files of a an Adobe product (photoshop)
and when I click on "Search", I get a page with text that says, "To use
Search, make JavaScript active in your web browser and set it to always
accept cookies." Is this something in the Tools>Internet options of my
browser? If so, which item is it that I check or uncheck in order to make
Javascript Active?

Go to this link: http://www.apl.org/libcats/enable.html