enabling javascript

December 3, 2004 12:19:06 PM

I'm trying to do a search in the help files of a an Adobe product (photoshop)
and when I click on "Search", I get a page with text that says, "To use
Search, make JavaScript active in your web browser and set it to always
accept cookies." Is this something in the Tools>Internet options of my
browser? If so, which item is it that I check or uncheck in order to make
Javascript Active?

More about : enabling javascript

Anonymous
December 4, 2004 2:00:32 AM