Microteck scanmaker 35Tplus SCSI settings

Jd

I have aquired a Microtek scanmaker 35T plus. I have installed a SCSI card,
and the scanner tries to work, but it doesn't. I believe there are some
switches I need to set on the card. Does anyone know the how the switches
need to be set?
Thanks in advance
JD

I think we need a little more information before we can help
you. One key fact is ... what hardware and operating system
are you using?

"JD" <jaxnd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I have aquired a Microtek scanmaker 35T plus. I have
installed a SCSI card,
> and the scanner tries to work, but it doesn't. I believe
there are some
> switches I need to set on the card. Does anyone know the
how the switches
> need to be set?
> Thanks in advance
> JD

Jd

Sorry for leaving that out.
PC running Win 98
JD

"RSD99" <rsdwla.NOSPAM@gte.net> wrote in message
> I think we need a little more information before we can help
> you. One key fact is ... what hardware and operating system
> are you using?
>

> "JD" <jaxnd@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > I have aquired a Microtek scanmaker 35T plus. I have
> installed a SCSI card,
> > and the scanner tries to work, but it doesn't. I believe
> there are some
> > switches I need to set on the card. Does anyone know the
> how the switches
> > need to be set?
> > Thanks in advance
> > JD

Does the SCSI card work with anything else? Has it ever
worked properly?

Have you used any of the SCSI troubleshooting utilities to
check the card?

What kind of SCSI card (make and model, if possible)?