You have completed Illusen's Quest 33 - Congratulations!

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 18, 2005 1:12:32 PM

Only 13,456 for that one... I think the total I have spent so far is around
140,000 NP, give or take.

Now I have to start praying that I keep getting buyables.

:o )

More about : completed illusen quest congratulations

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 1:12:33 PM

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> Only 13,456 for that one... I think the total I have spent so far is
> around
> 140,000 NP, give or take.
>
> Now I have to start praying that I keep getting buyables.

Good luck.

Gareeth
February 18, 2005 2:04:24 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! :-)

Di

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> Only 13,456 for that one... I think the total I have spent so far is
around
> 140,000 NP, give or take.
>
> Now I have to start praying that I keep getting buyables.
>
> :o )

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 2:10:24 PM

Thanks :o D

I have been slowly rebuilding my NP by restocking. I thought what I had
been doing before was restocking, but I have learned a few times and places
to be and I have made a ton more NP than I ever had before. I restocked 6
coins for just over 22k total and sold them for 200k plus an ice cream worth
who knows what someone will pay for it. SO... hopefully I have the NP to
afford the next two quests.

And if I don't get the HP, well, at least I have the 3rd place trophy :o )
and a very nice high score.

"Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> CONGRATULATIONS! :-)
>
> Di
>
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> > Only 13,456 for that one... I think the total I have spent so far is
> around
> > 140,000 NP, give or take.
> >
> > Now I have to start praying that I keep getting buyables.
> >
> > :o )

February 18, 2005 8:29:54 PM

moofenki [xxx@yyy.com] said
> Only 13,456 for that one... I think the total I have spent so far is around
> 140,000 NP, give or take.
>
> Now I have to start praying that I keep getting buyables.
>
> :o )

If I remember rightly from my days of doing these quests, up to 35 you
will pretty well always get buyables.
!