You have completed Illusen's Quest 33 - Congratulations!

Only 13,456 for that one... I think the total I have spent so far is around
140,000 NP, give or take.

Now I have to start praying that I keep getting buyables.

:o)
4 answers Last reply
More about completed illusen quest congratulations

    "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
    > Only 13,456 for that one... I think the total I have spent so far is
    > around
    > 140,000 NP, give or take.
    >
    > Now I have to start praying that I keep getting buyables.

    Good luck.

    Gareeth

    CONGRATULATIONS! :-)

    Di

    "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
    > Only 13,456 for that one... I think the total I have spent so far is
    around
    > 140,000 NP, give or take.
    >
    > Now I have to start praying that I keep getting buyables.
    >
    > :o)

    Thanks :oD

    I have been slowly rebuilding my NP by restocking. I thought what I had
    been doing before was restocking, but I have learned a few times and places
    to be and I have made a ton more NP than I ever had before. I restocked 6
    coins for just over 22k total and sold them for 200k plus an ice cream worth
    who knows what someone will pay for it. SO... hopefully I have the NP to
    afford the next two quests.

    And if I don't get the HP, well, at least I have the 3rd place trophy :o)
    and a very nice high score.

    moofenki [xxx@yyy.com] said
    > Only 13,456 for that one... I think the total I have spent so far is around
    > 140,000 NP, give or take.
    >
    > Now I have to start praying that I keep getting buyables.
    >
    > :o)

    If I remember rightly from my days of doing these quests, up to 35 you
    will pretty well always get buyables.

Games Video Games