Cadaver

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2005

for me it works fine, it is shockwave game so it takes longer to run...
check ur shockwave plugin and clear browser cache

--
http://www.neopets.com/beauty/details.phtml?pet=Shuneko

Uzytkownik "Les" <les789 hotmail.com> wrote:
> ~Kerry~ [kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com] said
> > http://www.neopets.com/games/castlebattles.phtml
>
> Can you get this one to load?
>
> > and
> >
> > http://www.neopets.com/games/mirinda2_cn.phtml

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Cadaver [cad_a_ver[at_gazeta_dot]pl@antispam.cut.this] said
> for me it works fine, it is shockwave game so it takes longer to run...
> check ur shockwave plugin and clear browser cache

I've got it working now - just needed to <ctrl>F5 the page for some
reason.

Great game!