Epson 2480 vs 3170 vs 4180

mark

Other than the resolution are there any other differences in the above
scanners so far as quality, speed, or software are concerned? If I scan a
slide or print at the same resolution on all three what differences are
there?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

ICE, better dmax, more choices of film formats that can be scanned,
construction of the scanner case, standard software packages. Epson's site
lists all of these so you can go compare for yourself.

Doug
---
Doug's "MF Film Holder" for batch scanning "strips" of 120/220 medium format
film:
http://home.earthlink.net/~dougfisher/holder/mainintro.html