Epson 2480 vs 3170 vs 4180

Other than the resolution are there any other differences in the above
scanners so far as quality, speed, or software are concerned? If I scan a
slide or print at the same resolution on all three what differences are
there?
1 answer Last reply
More about epson 2480 3170 4180

    ICE, better dmax, more choices of film formats that can be scanned,
    construction of the scanner case, standard software packages. Epson's site
    lists all of these so you can go compare for yourself.

    Doug
    ---
    Doug's "MF Film Holder" for batch scanning "strips" of 120/220 medium format
    film:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~dougfisher/holder/mainintro.html

    "Mark" <granmark@DELETEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Other than the resolution are there any other differences in the above
    > scanners so far as quality, speed, or software are concerned? If I scan a
    > slide or print at the same resolution on all three what differences are
    > there?

Scanners Resolution Epson Peripherals