Epson Perfection 4180 / Service Pack 2 Conflict?

Tags:
  • Scanners
  • Epson
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
October 7, 2004 2:44:28 PM

I was about to purchase an Epson 4180 scanner this evening but, when I
mentioned I had installed the XP SP2 upgrade, the salesman recommended
holding off until I verified whether there were any compatibility issues.
Nothing on Epson's site. Anyone using the 4180 with SP2?

More about : epson perfection 4180 service pack conflict

October 7, 2004 4:58:59 PM

My 4180 is on the way from Egghead now.
I will be using with XP SP2, so I will soon know and post.
Mealwhile if you come across anything, please post.

Thanks
JohnS

"Mark" <granmark@DELETEyahoo.com> wrote in message
> I was about to purchase an Epson 4180 scanner this evening but, when I
> mentioned I had installed the XP SP2 upgrade, the salesman recommended
> holding off until I verified whether there were any compatibility issues.
> Nothing on Epson's site. Anyone using the 4180 with SP2?

October 10, 2004 10:00:09 PM

Just to update, I took a chance and bought the 4180. So far I've seen no
problems running it under XP SP2. Couple of side issues that I'll post
separately.

!