Epson Perfection 4180 / Service Pack 2 Conflict?

I was about to purchase an Epson 4180 scanner this evening but, when I
mentioned I had installed the XP SP2 upgrade, the salesman recommended
holding off until I verified whether there were any compatibility issues.
Nothing on Epson's site. Anyone using the 4180 with SP2?
2 answers Last reply
More about epson perfection 4180 service pack conflict

    My 4180 is on the way from Egghead now.
    I will be using with XP SP2, so I will soon know and post.
    Mealwhile if you come across anything, please post.

    Thanks
    JohnS

    "Mark" <granmark@DELETEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I was about to purchase an Epson 4180 scanner this evening but, when I
    > mentioned I had installed the XP SP2 upgrade, the salesman recommended
    > holding off until I verified whether there were any compatibility issues.
    > Nothing on Epson's site. Anyone using the 4180 with SP2?

    Just to update, I took a chance and bought the 4180. So far I've seen no
    problems running it under XP SP2. Couple of side issues that I'll post
    separately.

    "JohnS" <john@azarinc.com> wrote in message news:4165843b$1@wallace....
    > My 4180 is on the way from Egghead now.
    > I will be using with XP SP2, so I will soon know and post.
    > Mealwhile if you come across anything, please post.
    >
    > Thanks
    > JohnS
    >
    > "Mark" <granmark@DELETEyahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> I was about to purchase an Epson 4180 scanner this evening but, when I
    >> mentioned I had installed the XP SP2 upgrade, the salesman recommended
    >> holding off until I verified whether there were any compatibility issues.
    >> Nothing on Epson's site. Anyone using the 4180 with SP2?

Scanners Epson Peripherals