Sign in with
Your question

What do you lot think of this small case?

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Cases
  • New Build
  • Components
Last response: in Components
October 21, 2006 6:34:05 PM

What do you lot think of this small case?, im currently looking for a small case for a new build.

http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/products/index.html?rb=2...

i live in uk. also if possible could you recomend me any other simular cases

thanks

More about : lot small case

Related resources
October 21, 2006 7:42:02 PM

can any normall psu be used in this case?
October 21, 2006 7:44:16 PM

If you are building a simple desktop that will not game or anything that case is pretty nice, if you want to have a pc that will do more than MS Word I would suggest something else with more airflow and a quality powersupply. Antec makes some great cases with descent power supplies (however they are kind of expensive sometimes)

That case does look sweet though, its a shame that the PSU makes it unusable for heavy amp drawing pcs.
October 21, 2006 8:10:32 PM

basically i want a gaming pc but in a small (kind of portable) case. So somthing like that Cube thing. Now if i put a propper PSU in taht case would it be ok?
October 21, 2006 9:58:47 PM

It looks like an X-QPACK with a "real" 120mm ATX unit. I couldn't find out any details about what they used, but I guess anything is better than the short aspire unit.

Can you ask them what they put in it's place and maybe ask them what they recommend for optical drives like a DVDRW unit, it may be a tight squeeze with a full-size ATX unit in there... Could be a winner!
!