Sony Xperia Z Receives Teardown by FCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dns7950

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2009
This might be my next phone..This or the Lumia 920.. I just hope it has a decent camera and microphone for taking good quality concert videos.. I wish more manufacturers would take Nokia's lead, and include a camera/mic on par with the Lumia 920... Also, they should stop making phones with a glass back, it's pointless and unneccesary, it makes the phone so much more fragile for no good reason! It's either a 5" 1080p water resistant android phone with a fragile glass back and crappy camera/mic, or a 4.5" 720p windows phone with a tough polycarbonate back and great camera/mic... I wish I could get the best of both worlds, I want a 5" 1080p phone that has a great camera/mic and runs ANDROID, with a polycarbonate shell. Water resitance isn't that important but it would be nice i guess..

[citation][nom]dns7950[/nom]This might be my next phone..This or the Lumia 920.. I just hope it has a decent camera and microphone for taking good quality concert videos.. I wish more manufacturers would take Nokia's lead, and include a camera/mic on par with the Lumia 920... Also, they should stop making phones with a glass back, it's pointless and unneccesary, it makes the phone so much more fragile for no good reason! It's either a 5" 1080p water resistant android phone with a fragile glass back and crappy camera/mic, or a 4.5" 720p windows phone with a tough polycarbonate back and great camera/mic... I wish I could get the best of both worlds, I want a 5" 1080p phone that has a great camera/mic and runs ANDROID, with a polycarbonate shell. Water resitance isn't that important but it would be nice i guess..[/citation]

The camera and mic on Sony phones is always great, my xperia play outdid a few 5 MP point and shoots at a concert I went to with some friends. Clear Audio and better low light video

asdjei

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013
[citation][nom]spentshells[/nom]The camera and mic on Sony phones is always great, my xperia play outdid a few 5 MP point and shoots at a concert I went to with some friends. Clear Audio and better low light video[/citation]

This will be the best camera to come on a phone..the Z is going to be the first phone with HDR for videos..not to mention that the sensor that'll be used inside is gonna be the Exmor R sensor, the same inside some of Sony's point and shoot cameras...

Status
Not open for further replies.