radeon x1950 xt

According to this article from The Inquirer, the new radeon x1950 xt cards were supposed to come out Friday. But it's saturday now, and the cards are nowhere to be found. Does anyone know when these cards will be available for retail purchase?
10 answers Last reply
More about radeon x1950
  1. Good question... Sapphire does have a product page on it though.. 1.8ghz DDR3, wow!

    1950 XT
  2. Well that's good because that's the company I want to buy it from and that means they're making one, wish I knew when it was coming out though :?
  3. Looking at the specs, that card would kick butt if priced $300 or less.
  4. Quote:
    Looking at the specs, that card would kick butt if priced $300 or less.
    Well it will cost under $300 because the card it's replacing did and you're exactly right - it will kick butt - that's why I can't wait to get it :)
  5. Quote:
    Looking at the specs, that card would kick butt if priced $300 or less.


    Outside the 8800gtx/gts, it would seem to me that ATI have the price / performance advantage at every level atm...

    I would be happier as an ATI exec atm as there are only so many 8800's you can sell...
  6. Quote:
    According to this article from The Inquirer, the new radeon x1950 xt cards were supposed to come out Friday. But it's saturday now, and the cards are nowhere to be found. Does anyone know when these cards will be available for retail purchase?
    Christ, it's been one day!
    Quote:
    Looking at the specs, that card would kick butt if priced $300 or less.


    Outside the 8800gtx/gts, it would seem to me that ATI have the price / performance advantage at every level atm...

    I would be happier as an ATI exec atm as there are only so many 8800's you can sell...The Geforce 8 series won't be out for another month.
  7. I think once you move above the $110-130 7600GT's, ATI has the lead in price/performance. NV isn't bad with the 7900GS and GTO, but they take a backseat to what ATI offers for the same price.
  8. Quote:
    Good question... Sapphire does have a product page on it though.. 1.8ghz DDR3, wow!

    1950 XT


    I really wanted this card also, but there's no ETA in sight. No reviews, no speculation other than the Inq. :roll:

    Probably at least a month or more before it "replaces" the X1900 XT. According to GPUReview, there are 3 sites up with the same specs. It looks nice but will probably start 300+ until the 1900s sell out. Although, the "good" news is that tons of places are offering rebates that expire on Oct 31, so something might come in early Nov. That's just pure speculation, though. Newegg is also running out of 1900XTs to sell and taking them off the list instead of leaving them as out of stock. (At least with a couple of HIS cards and a Sapphire).
  9. Sapphire X1950 XT launched, but who knows when it will be available for retail, i'm hoping within a week but who knows.
  10. Quote:
    I think once you move above the $110-130 7600GT's, ATI has the lead in price/performance. NV isn't bad with the 7900GS and GTO, but they take a backseat to what ATI offers for the same price.

    Not to mention ATIs do HDR+AA, a big factor for high-end cards.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Radeon Graphics