I NEED HELP!!!

I nee tips on Plushie Tycoon. I am not bankrupt but my NP is as low as like
700 NP!!! Somebody please help me! Also, I tried some walkthroughs. Those
helped at first but I ran out of money on one of them. I'd prefer a bunch of
tips.
2 answers Last reply
More about help

    Diep [diep@shaw.ca] said
    > I nee tips on Plushie Tycoon. I am not bankrupt but my NP is as low as like
    > 700 NP!!! Somebody please help me! Also, I tried some walkthroughs. Those
    > helped at first but I ran out of money on one of them. I'd prefer a bunch of
    > tips.

    I posted a load of help a few months ago so you might like to google for
    that.

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> schreef in bericht
    >I nee tips on Plushie Tycoon. I am not bankrupt but my NP is as low as like
    >700 NP!!! Somebody please help me! Also, I tried some walkthroughs. Those
    >helped at first but I ran out of money on one of them. I'd prefer a bunch
    >of tips.

    I finally managed to survive and even make some profit after reading the
    tips on this page:

    http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=p_e_t_a_l_s

    --
    M00ndreamz