I nee tips on Plushie Tycoon. I am not bankrupt but my NP is as low as like
700 NP!!! Somebody please help me! Also, I tried some walkthroughs. Those
helped at first but I ran out of money on one of them. I'd prefer a bunch of
tips.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Diep [diep@shaw.ca] said
> I nee tips on Plushie Tycoon. I am not bankrupt but my NP is as low as like
> 700 NP!!! Somebody please help me! Also, I tried some walkthroughs. Those
> helped at first but I ran out of money on one of them. I'd prefer a bunch of
> tips.

I posted a load of help a few months ago so you might like to google for
that.

"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> schreef in bericht
>I nee tips on Plushie Tycoon. I am not bankrupt but my NP is as low as like
>700 NP!!! Somebody please help me! Also, I tried some walkthroughs. Those
>helped at first but I ran out of money on one of them. I'd prefer a bunch
>of tips.

I finally managed to survive and even make some profit after reading the
tips on this page:

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=p_e_t_a_l_s

--
M00ndreamz