  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
February 21, 2005 6:44:04 AM

I think my luck has been changing. In the past week, I FOUND 5 codestones,
won 2500 NP from the fruit machine, actually got a faerie from the tombola
and found 30 NP off the ground. Anyone else having this kind of luck?

More about : codestones

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 6:44:05 AM

I found 2 codestones and a piece of cake fell in my lap in a short amount of
time (5 min?) after having played NQ2 for nearly 2 hrs wthout a random
event.

Now that I use the codestones for training, I don't find them as often :o P

"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I think my luck has been changing. In the past week, I FOUND 5 codestones,
> won 2500 NP from the fruit machine, actually got a faerie from the tombola
> and found 30 NP off the ground. Anyone else having this kind of luck?

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 7:13:33 AM

My daughter is a codestone magnet... I, however, am not :(

!