Codestones anyone???

I think my luck has been changing. In the past week, I FOUND 5 codestones,
won 2500 NP from the fruit machine, actually got a faerie from the tombola
and found 30 NP off the ground. Anyone else having this kind of luck?
2 answers Last reply
More about codestones anyone

    I found 2 codestones and a piece of cake fell in my lap in a short amount of
    time (5 min?) after having played NQ2 for nearly 2 hrs wthout a random
    event.

    Now that I use the codestones for training, I don't find them as often :oP

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > I think my luck has been changing. In the past week, I FOUND 5 codestones,
    > won 2500 NP from the fruit machine, actually got a faerie from the tombola
    > and found 30 NP off the ground. Anyone else having this kind of luck?

    My daughter is a codestone magnet... I, however, am not :(

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > I think my luck has been changing. In the past week, I FOUND 5 codestones,
    > won 2500 NP from the fruit machine, actually got a faerie from the tombola
    > and found 30 NP off the ground. Anyone else having this kind of luck?

Games Video Games