Pro 2006 LED S Meter Mod

I used to have a mod book for my Pro-2006 scanner. I installed the LED
S Meter mod, but i had to remove it because of sending the radio in for
warranty work (which i drilled and installed 5 red and 5 green LEDs on
the front) I cannot find my book and i have had this disconnected for a
couple of years AND I WANT IT BACK. Does anyone have access to this
information that shows how to connect my wiring back up? If so can copy
me on it? I can give you more information if it will help.

Thanks

Bo Harris

HeHeHeHeHe ...

Sorry ...

That's a totally different kind of "Scanner" than the ones discussed in
this forum.

HeHeHeHeHe ...

A quick trip to Google came up with
http://www.mods.dk/view.php?ArticleId=872
Is this what you are talking about?

"Bo Harris" <kharris1@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message
> I used to have a mod book for my Pro-2006 scanner. I installed the LED
> S Meter mod, but i had to remove it because of sending the radio in for
> warranty work (which i drilled and installed 5 red and 5 green LEDs on
> the front) I cannot find my book and i have had this disconnected for a
> couple of years AND I WANT IT BACK. Does anyone have access to this
> information that shows how to connect my wiring back up? If so can copy
> me on it? I can give you more information if it will help.
>
> Thanks
>
> Bo Harris

Sorry :-(