QH (Double)

The fire faerie wants you to get her Flotsam Sweater.
The air faerie

Please and thank you.

The 2 quests are on different accounts.
I have 4 accounts 1 frozen. environment312 (active), environment3 (unused
mostly), lalasasa234 (frozen), not naming the last one it is really weird.

Fire Faerie - environment312
Air Faerie - environment3
Hmm...wonder if I will get a quest if I go onto the other account.
6 answers Last reply
More about double

    ALL OF MY 3 ACCOUNTS HAVE QUESTS NOW!

    Fire Faerie - Flotsam Sweater
    Air Faerie -
    Water Faerie - Know Your Motes

    If any quests aren't worth it, please tell me.

    Please and thank you.

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > ALL OF MY 3 ACCOUNTS HAVE QUESTS NOW!
    >
    > Fire Faerie - Flotsam Sweater
    > Air Faerie -
    > Water Faerie - Know Your Motes
    >
    > If any quests aren't worth it, please tell me.

    Earth Faerie ones only fill up your pets so unless you have been forgetting
    to feed them they are not worth it.

    Gareeth

    I finished the Fire Faerie and I refused the Water Faerie one. Can somebody
    help me with the Air Faerie one?

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:SVwSd.462457$6l.429015@pd7tw2no...
    >I finished the Fire Faerie and I refused the Water Faerie one. Can somebody
    >help me with the Air Faerie one?

    The easiest thing for you to do is to use one of your other accounts to search
    for the item you need. Do you know what I mean?

    No... we dont know what she wants LOL... its blank on my end...

    "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > I finished the Fire Faerie and I refused the Water Faerie one. Can
    somebody
    > help me with the Air Faerie one?
    >
    > "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > >> ALL OF MY 3 ACCOUNTS HAVE QUESTS NOW!
    > >>
    > >> Fire Faerie - Flotsam Sweater
    > >> Air Faerie -
    > >> Water Faerie - Know Your Motes
    > >>
    > >> If any quests aren't worth it, please tell me.
    > >>
    > > Earth Faerie ones only fill up your pets so unless you have been
    > > forgetting to feed them they are not worth it.
    > >
    > > Gareeth

    Yes I used to do that but I need to log in and out and don't want to do
    that!
    I just got another browser to that:
    environment3 is on internet explorer
    environment312 is on mozilla firefox
    my other account is on mozilla

    this makes all game much easier such as plushie tycoon.

    "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    > "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    >>I finished the Fire Faerie and I refused the Water Faerie one. Can
    >>somebody help me with the Air Faerie one?
    >
    > The easiest thing for you to do is to use one of your other accounts to
    > search for the item you need. Do you know what I mean?

Games Video Games