The fire faerie wants you to get her Flotsam Sweater.
The air faerie

Please and thank you.

The 2 quests are on different accounts.
I have 4 accounts 1 frozen. environment312 (active), environment3 (unused
mostly), lalasasa234 (frozen), not naming the last one it is really weird.

Fire Faerie - environment312
Air Faerie - environment3
Hmm...wonder if I will get a quest if I go onto the other account.

ALL OF MY 3 ACCOUNTS HAVE QUESTS NOW!

Fire Faerie - Flotsam Sweater
Air Faerie -
Water Faerie - Know Your Motes

If any quests aren't worth it, please tell me.

Please and thank you.

"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> ALL OF MY 3 ACCOUNTS HAVE QUESTS NOW!
>
> Fire Faerie - Flotsam Sweater
> Air Faerie -
> Water Faerie - Know Your Motes
>
> If any quests aren't worth it, please tell me.

Earth Faerie ones only fill up your pets so unless you have been forgetting
to feed them they are not worth it.

Gareeth

I finished the Fire Faerie and I refused the Water Faerie one. Can somebody
help me with the Air Faerie one?

"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:SVwSd.462457$6l.429015@pd7tw2no...
>I finished the Fire Faerie and I refused the Water Faerie one. Can somebody
>help me with the Air Faerie one?

The easiest thing for you to do is to use one of your other accounts to search
for the item you need. Do you know what I mean?

No... we dont know what she wants LOL... its blank on my end...

"Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> I finished the Fire Faerie and I refused the Water Faerie one. Can
somebody
> help me with the Air Faerie one?
>
> "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Diep" <diep@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> >> ALL OF MY 3 ACCOUNTS HAVE QUESTS NOW!
> >>
> >> Fire Faerie - Flotsam Sweater
> >> Air Faerie -
> >> Water Faerie - Know Your Motes
> >>
> >> If any quests aren't worth it, please tell me.
> >>
> > Earth Faerie ones only fill up your pets so unless you have been
> > forgetting to feed them they are not worth it.
> >
> > Gareeth

Yes I used to do that but I need to log in and out and don't want to do
that!
I just got another browser to that:
environment3 is on internet explorer
environment312 is on mozilla firefox
my other account is on mozilla

this makes all game much easier such as plushie tycoon.