Sign in with
Your question

Has Anyone Ever Used GoGoFan.com? or Directron.com?

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
July 14, 2007 1:47:16 AM

gogofan.com is selling the case ive been lookin for for a very good deal but i dont know how credible that store is since ive never heard of it before. directron also sells it but shipping and case cost forces me to spend an extra 40 bux at least.

i would like to know if anyone has ever used GoGoFan.com as an online order, and if they were good or bad. directron, i just want confirmation that the site is trustworthy enough for me to choose as my plan B. thx!

More about : gogofan directron

July 26, 2007 2:06:27 AM

xaelee said:
gogofan.com is selling the case ive been lookin for for a very good deal but i dont know how credible that store is since ive never heard of it before. directron also sells it but shipping and case cost forces me to spend an extra 40 bux at least.

i would like to know if anyone has ever used GoGoFan.com as an online order, and if they were good or bad. directron, i just want confirmation that the site is trustworthy enough for me to choose as my plan B. thx!

I've never heard of GoGoFan.com before, but I've used Directron.com and was reasonably satisfied with the experience. Its no NewEgg, but they took a return on my PSU after is fried itself 3 months after I bought it - they replaced it with a brand new one too, not a refurbished unit. Their order history and account management is clunky at best (at least it was the last time I tried to use it), but it works, and their shipment tracking was totally futzed. I got what I ordered though, and within a reasonable time period (I think it was a week after I ordered that the parts came).

Edit:

I just took a look at gogofan's website and skimmed its usage and return policies. I would not be comfortable ordering from them, as they have a very limited return window and lots of implied exclusions from what is returnable. If you get what you want, though, and it's undamaged, I guess it doesn't matter if their return policies suck.
August 1, 2007 7:12:02 AM

ah, thanks for the reply. i actually bought the case. its the case i wanted, for a very good price, its just that 1 very minor part came broke which im VERY angry about, but at the same time, dont care TOO much. im gona complain, but yeah im still gonna love this case to death.
Related resources
August 5, 2007 4:34:30 AM

yeah, when you look at how much a company charges for you to send a case back to them... its not really worth it unless its something very important ( broken case literally)
February 7, 2013 3:35:36 PM

I ordered a couple lighted keyboards which were advertised as "Windows Compatible". Perhaps they were with previous versions of SOME Windows OS, but I used this keyboard with out a hitch in W7 Home Premium, and then the "b" "n" and space bar shot craps/stopped working. I purchased 2 additional of the same keyboards due to the fact that they were on sale.

THE KEYBOARDS ARE ***NOT*** COMPATIBLE with Windows 8 Pro.

I had to pay 16 USD to send the keyboards back AND incur a 15% "restocking fee" due to THEIR inaccuracy.

I haven't heard back from them, so to protect MYSELF (CYA!!!), I called my credit card carrier and axed the "amount in dispute".

I ordered the items with the understanding that they were "Windows Compatible" and they were not.
!