auto password complete

December 6, 2004 1:14:17 AM

I am using Windows XP Home. Since I updated to SP2 windows is auto
completing my passwords. I don't recall ever setting it to do this but who
knows I may have done!! I want to switch this off but can't find anything
in help that tells me how to do it. Can anybody help?

Thanks

Angela

More about : auto password complete

Anonymous
December 6, 2004 1:14:18 AM

Tools | Internet Options | Content | AutoComplete
Uncheck the appropriate box.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"Angela" <anyoldmail@gmail.takethisout.com> wrote in message
>I am using Windows XP Home. Since I updated to SP2 windows is auto
> completing my passwords. I don't recall ever setting it to do this but
> who
> knows I may have done!! I want to switch this off but can't find anything
> in help that tells me how to do it. Can anybody help?
>
> Thanks
>
> Angela

Anonymous
December 6, 2004 1:50:24 AM

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE" <franksaunders@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Tools | Internet Options | Content | AutoComplete
> Uncheck the appropriate box.

Thanks Frank
Anonymous
December 6, 2004 12:53:44 PM