auto password complete

I am using Windows XP Home. Since I updated to SP2 windows is auto
completing my passwords. I don't recall ever setting it to do this but who
knows I may have done!! I want to switch this off but can't find anything
in help that tells me how to do it. Can anybody help?

Thanks

Angela

Tools | Internet Options | Content | AutoComplete
Uncheck the appropriate box.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"Frank Saunders, MS-MVP, IE/OE" <franksaunders@mvps.org> wrote in message
> Tools | Internet Options | Content | AutoComplete
> Uncheck the appropriate box.

Thanks Frank

You're welcome.