OCR Testing

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners,alt.comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

Hello everybody,
I would like to see if some of you would do me a favor. On our web site
(ScanHelp.com) we sell an OCR software called TypeReader. And the
comparison chart on it is very old.

So we are doing some testing in house on OCR programs, and I would be very
greatful if some of you would help.

http://www.scanhelp.com/pfile/ocrtest.zip

There are 5 test cases in there, if you can run it and send me back the doc
files I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for anybody that can help.

--
Thanks,

Clarence Klopfstein
PH: 513-528-6660
Fax: 513-528-3470

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners,alt.comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

To anybody that could help, it would be greatly appreciated. We really need
these samples ran in OmniPage.

This shouldn't take over 5 minutes.

--
Thanks,

Clarence Klopfstein
PH: 513-528-6660
Fax: 513-528-3470

"Clarence Klopfstein" <cklopfstein@gmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

"Clarence Klopfstein" <cklopfstein@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello everybody,
> I would like to see if some of you would do me a favor. On our web site
> (ScanHelp.com) we sell an OCR software called TypeReader. And the
> comparison chart on it is very old.
>
> So we are doing some testing in house on OCR programs, and I would be very
> greatful if some of you would help.
>
> http://www.scanhelp.com/pfile/ocrtest.zip
>
> There are 5 test cases in there, if you can run it and send me back the
> doc files I would greatly appreciate it.
>
> Thanks in advance for anybody that can help.
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Clarence Klopfstein
> PH: 513-528-6660
> Fax: 513-528-3470

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners,alt.comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

Sorry didn't relize it posted on all the groups with just one post.

--

> To anybody that could help, it would be greatly appreciated. We really
need
> these samples ran in OmniPage.
>
> This shouldn't take over 5 minutes.
>

> --
> Thanks,
>
> Clarence Klopfstein
> PH: 513-528-6660
> Fax: 513-528-3470

I am willing to help but what do i have to do with the downloaded
pictures???
Print then scan them???

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.scanner,comp.periphs.scanners,alt.comp.periphs.scanners (More info?)

You should be able to open your OCR program and load the file directly.

Thanks, for helping!

--
Thanks,

Clarence Klopfstein