richpb7

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
What's with the new charts? Sure they're pretty, but you've scrapped all the functionality! What made them so successful in my opinion was the ability to highlight different processors and the fact that they were ordered in performance terms - perfect for making purchasing decisions. Now they are next to useless.

Also the 'prettying' has left anyone with a normal sized screen ( I run at 1152x864) having to scroll up and down all the time just to work out what's what.

pickie

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2003
yes i totaly agree, the charts are all jumbled up ??? WTF and is NOT clear at all

sorry but this new layout for the site is crap

and with the funtionality of the charts gone there is no point of me visiting this site

and im sure this is true with 100s of other ppl out there

ohwell least THG bandwith bill will be a whole lot less now

Diddly

Distinguished
I agree that things have been made worse. My major gripe is that the drop downs are rubbish in the Charts and the website as a whole! they occupy too much screen, you can't scroll them. You have to scroll the entire page and then they disappear before you select the page yuou want! please bring back the old style dropdown menus. I have rapidly lost the will to visit THG anymore!!!

lococol

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2007
why are the games used to test the CPU performance over 2 years old , It shows absolutely nothing , ANY of the proccessors shown would run ANY of the games that are used higher than 30fps .I need to know how CPU's cope with Oblivion, S.t.a.l.k.e.r and Rainbow6vegas, Basically games that test the cpu.

stefx

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2006
Yep... the old charts were much more useful.

Looks the team that downgraded the forums has attacked the CPU charts. I wonder what they will downgrade next.