Copier speed scanner for home office?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 30, 2004 4:50:12 AM

Hi Group,

I'm looking for a scanner for my home office that will scan pages as fast
as a copy machine copies pages (approx 1 page a second).

Also, is there any software for scanners that will help in scanning 30-50
page documents into orderly file sets?

Thanks,

-D
Anonymous
October 31, 2004 10:40:29 AM

In article <Xns9591B57EC4E4Fa@63.223.5.254>, DB@... says...
> Hi Group,
>
> I'm looking for a scanner for my home office that will scan pages as fast
> as a copy machine copies pages (approx 1 page a second).
>
> Also, is there any software for scanners that will help in scanning 30-50
> page documents into orderly file sets?

Check out the current review of the Xerox offering in PCMag
(www.pcmag.com)

--
Murray
!