Copier speed scanner for home office?

Hi Group,

I'm looking for a scanner for my home office that will scan pages as fast
as a copy machine copies pages (approx 1 page a second).

Also, is there any software for scanners that will help in scanning 30-50
page documents into orderly file sets?

Thanks,

-D
1 answer Last reply
More about copier speed scanner home office

    In article <Xns9591B57EC4E4Fa@63.223.5.254>, DB@... says...
    > Hi Group,
    >
    > I'm looking for a scanner for my home office that will scan pages as fast
    > as a copy machine copies pages (approx 1 page a second).
    >
    > Also, is there any software for scanners that will help in scanning 30-50
    > page documents into orderly file sets?

    Check out the current review of the Xerox offering in PCMag
    (www.pcmag.com)

    --
    Murray

Scanners Office Software Peripherals