XP freezes after "blue bars" screen

RedX

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2004

During bootup, my pc freezes after the moving bars screen at a blank screen.

I've tried all safe mode options, but each freezes at one spot during the
list of command prompts. I think it's freezing at a Norton GoBack command,
but I do not have GoBack activated. I do have SystemWorks 2004 installed.
Any way around this? Thanks in advance!

What is the text of the last line of command prompts that appears?
www.coribright.com