now try to beat this too

lewbaseball07

Distinguished
May 25, 2006
i overclocked my c2d 6300 to 3.1ghz....iam the king of overclockin a 6300...ANY CHALLENGERS????

guidelines and rules:

has to be a intel core 2 duo 6300

wen i think of more rules ill post back....

lewbaseball07

Distinguished
May 25, 2006
new rules are as follows:

you can compete in this competition if u use the word mate.

you also cant compete in this competition if ur username on tomshardware forumz is althaz

Also everyone except for me has to use the stock intel fan

you have to use 128mb ddr2-533 ram*only one module of it*

When I said 3.3GHz if you bothered to read any further, I mentioned that was on air. There are OCers making it run at 4.1, 4.5, even 5.0GHz, some on air, some on water. I've got my X6800 running at 3.996GHz on air. Nothing special. Just chill out and take your meds.

fainis

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2006
Help me to OC and I Will Beat Your Ass

innnn thee right corner ..we have this dude milos....aaaannd in the left corner we have this other dude lewbaseball07....they both look furios and riding fast electrons.....
who will win? ..who will take the master of ocing crawn?
the battle it`s about to begin ..fasten your seat belts and prepare for the battle.......
who will reach first the 10Ghz limit?.....and most of all .. which one of the poor little e6300 will blow first ?..... :tongue:

there will be smoke and tears...pieces of silicons in the air.....mobo juice on the wall...hot electrons everywere

exit2dos

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2006
godmakeitstopdn8.jpg

melarcky

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
Do they even make DDR2 modules of 128mb?

Do they even let people as retarded as lewbaseball own computers?
In compton to have a PC that nice? and to not have it stolen is also amazing. I used to go to a school to a school were we got transfers from Compton.. They were cool. but they thought me one thing. Lock up your bike or before you turn around it will be gone. And I bet the same goes for PC's.
As for 128mb sticks of DDR-533. I don't believe they have. Here is what Newegg has.

Drugs can't do all that to people. That level of stupidity has been specifically breed.

There is nothing worse than two idiots, joining together in the act of holy matrimony and combining their collective negative IQ's to produce progeny as stupid as he is.

And that, is why I am pushing for retroactive birth control.

melarcky

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2006
Drugs can't do all that to people. That level of stupidity has been specifically breed.

There is nothing worse than two idiots, joining together in the act of holy matrimony and combining their collective negative IQ's to produce progeny as stupid as he is.

And that, is why I am pushing for retroactive birth control.
Haha that just made my day. It was like you took all my thoughts and typed them up before I could. Hahah