Network ScanJet 5 Under Windows 2000 Domain?

I have rescued an operable HP Network Scanjet 5, but I do not have any
software. Does anyone know of a site that explains how to get this thing
working in a W2K domain?

BV.

"BenignVanilla" <bvanillaREMOVE@tibetanbeefgarden.com> wrote in message
> I have rescued an operable HP Network Scanjet 5, but I do not have any
> software. Does anyone know of a site that explains how to get this thing
> working in a W2K domain?
>
> BV.

W2K had TWAIN capture driver for my Umax 1200S so I'd guess it would for
your HP too. Can bring files into any TWAIN compliant program. No idea on
using it on a domain.