hasee bounce = easy :S

OMG, what happened with that game?
Normally, I just score under 100 points...
When I played it today I got sooo many letters... Really better scores than
usually!
What did they do with it? Changed something? It's really a lot easier
now... I played it some times more and it's still that easy...

Anyone else noticed this?

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

femzel [morgaine.avalonTHIS@lycos.nl] said
> OMG, what happened with that game?
> Normally, I just score under 100 points...
> When I played it today I got sooo many letters... Really better scores than
> usually!
> What did they do with it? Changed something? It's really a lot easier
> now... I played it some times more and it's still that easy...
>
> Anyone else noticed this?

There are other games as well as castle battles?

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> femzel [morgaine.avalonTHIS@lycos.nl] said
>> OMG, what happened with that game?
>> Normally, I just score under 100 points...
>> When I played it today I got sooo many letters... Really better scores than
>> usually!
>> What did they do with it? Changed something? It's really a lot easier
>> now... I played it some times more and it's still that easy...
>>
>> Anyone else noticed this?
>>

> There are other games as well as castle battles?

LOL! There she is with that dazed look on her face!