USR 8054 Sending out problems

Archived from groups: (More info?)

Hi,

I'm having alittle problem with my USR8054 Wireless Router. I don't
know if this is a simple problem or not, because i'm fairly new at
networking. I have 3 computers hooked up to the above router, one is
running XP, and the other two are running win2000. I just starting
using MIRC, and for some reason I am not able to send out. I've tried
to follow this guys instructions:
http://forums.vncentral.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4038 , but he is
using a linksys router and not a USR8054. When I log on to the
router, the options are different, and I can't tell how to make
simular settings to the linksys router that he is using. Can someone
who has a USR8054 help me out with this? If you need more info, or
have any suggestions for me, you can email me at: khuong999@yahoo.ca

thanks,
Chris

Archived from groups: (More info?)