Stopping automatic address book harvesting!

I have windows XP for home. Outlook Express constantly adds the
addresses of any incoming emails -- wanted or not -- onto my address
book...indeed, even the email addresses of those on the cc line of the
email get harvested and put into my address book and it gets bigger and
bigger and is such a hassle to weed out and delete.

Is there any way I can stop Outlook Express from automatically
harvesting email addresses?
I thank you in advance for your attention to this problem...

Under TOOLS, OPTIONS, SEND, untick the box "automatically put people I
reply to in my address book"