Chinese language pack

How can I install support for the Chinese language on an english version of
Windows XP?

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: ASIAN , and hit enter.
3. Click on the topic titled: "Install East Asian language files".

Installing East Asian Language Support Under Windows XP
http://newton.uor.edu/Departments&Programs/AsianStudiesDept/Language/asianlanguageinstallation_XP.html

Install Microsoft Global IME 5.02 for 32-bit Windows
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/recommended/ime/install.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP