Chinese language pack

December 6, 2004 1:55:05 PM

How can I install support for the Chinese language on an english version of
Windows XP?

More about : chinese language pack

Anonymous
December 6, 2004 4:03:51 PM

1. Open XP's "Help and Support Center".
2. In the Search box type: ASIAN , and hit enter.
3. Click on the topic titled: "Install East Asian language files".

Installing East Asian Language Support Under Windows XP
http://newton.uor.edu/Departments&Programs/AsianStudies...

Install Microsoft Global IME 5.02 for 32-bit Windows
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/recommend...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP