Login as temp in my own pC

December 6, 2004 3:33:04 PM

When I login to my network It show that I'm logon with a temp profile, I see
all my old files under my correct Document setting, how can I get back to my
profile

More about : login temp

Anonymous
December 7, 2004 2:40:47 AM

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:33:04 -0800, Boriss wrote:

> When I login to my network It show that I'm logon with a temp profile, I see
> all my old files under my correct Document setting, how can I get back to my
> profile

"Windows cannot load your profile because it may be corrupted" error
message when you try to log on to Windows XP

Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User
Anonymous
February 28, 2005 7:21:02 PM

WHat if you don't get any error message and you are still being logged in as
temp?????

"Sharon F" wrote:
> "Windows cannot load your profile because it may be corrupted" error
> message when you try to log on to Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=318011
February 28, 2005 7:21:04 PM

What if you don't get an error message and you are still using the TEMP
profile?

"Sharon F" wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:33:04 -0800, Boriss wrote:
>
> > When I login to my network It show that I'm logon with a temp profile, I see
> > all my old files under my correct Document setting, how can I get back to my
> > profile
>
> "Windows cannot load your profile because it may be corrupted" error
> message when you try to log on to Windows XP
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=318011
>
> --
> Sharon F
> MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 9:44:27 AM

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:21:02 -0800, Michael at Thin Air wrote:

> WHat if you don't get any error message and you are still being logged in as
> temp?????

Check in Event Viewer to see if there are error messages regarding the
account. Something may be recorded there that is not showing up as a formal
error message.

The temporary user account referred to in the article is not meant for
everyday use. It is a temporary stopgap until the usual account is repair
or a new one is created for that user. If you're being logged on to an
"air" account, I would suggest trying the same steps in that article.

When logged on, type
%userprofile%
into the Start> Run box. Windows Explorer will open displaying the folders
of the user that is currently logged on.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

That would suggest everything is fine?