harry_callahan

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2006
I noticed no talk of Unrealtournamant 3. This is suppose to release this year and publisher is not hyping it at E3? Gives me the feeling that this thing is going to be a turd and thety're hoping to sell a bunch of copies before anyone catches on.

wicko

Distinguished
May 9, 2007
I was hoping to see some nice stuff about Crysis, well, we did get a few videos showcasing one level. Not much about starcraft 2 either, from what I can see. I am pretty disappointed as I don't own a next gen console, just a PS2. Then again, I'm only really interested in RPGs for consoles. Shooters belong on the PC!!

also, anything on the Crysis release date? online stores are reporting sept 11th (why that date of all dates?), but I have my doubts it will be ready by then. Is crytek good on holding to release dates? I didn't pay attention to the FarCry release a few years ago and I don't know any other games by them.

dilbert

Distinguished
May 11, 2004
Hi, I wished you talk about Hellgate London. Well, maybe there's still not much information available to make a proper judgment. I have high hopes for that title since I'm a Diablo fan, and this could be the next best thing after D2:LOD.

stemnin

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
Blizzard has its Blizzcon (I think) in august, and a playable demo. No need for E3, I don't remember blizz having anything at E3 anyway... As for UT3, the game looks cool, but the whole "from the creators of GoW" made me sick, I can't say I hate the game as much as it bores me (I fell asleep playing it, i've never fallen asleep playing a game before!)