  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 24, 2005 2:24:23 PM

I was able to play Frumball all along except for the past week or two. I
keep getting this: This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused
playback problems. Please contact the author. I emailed Neopets, but
haven't heard back from them. Anyone know what might've happened? I can
play other games, why not Frumball? TIA

Di

More about : question

Anonymous
February 24, 2005 2:24:24 PM

"Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I was able to play Frumball all along except for the past week or two. I
> keep getting this: This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused
> playback problems. Please contact the author. I emailed Neopets, but
> haven't heard back from them. Anyone know what might've happened? I can
> play other games, why not Frumball? TIA
>
> Di

I just played it; what browser are you using? Perhaps you need to update your
Shockwave?
Hope you figure it out!
February 24, 2005 3:17:20 PM

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I was able to play Frumball all along except for the past week or two. I
> > keep getting this: This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused
> > playback problems. Please contact the author. I emailed Neopets, but
> > haven't heard back from them. Anyone know what might've happened? I
can
> > play other games, why not Frumball? TIA
> >
> > Di
> >
> I just played it; what browser are you using? Perhaps you need to update
your
> Shockwave?
> Hope you figure it out!

Thanks Mikki! How do I update my Shockwave? I'm so computer illiterate.
lol

Di
Related resources
February 24, 2005 8:11:24 PM

Diane [sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com] said
> "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> > "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > >I was able to play Frumball all along except for the past week or two. I
> > > keep getting this: This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused
> > > playback problems. Please contact the author. I emailed Neopets, but
> > > haven't heard back from them. Anyone know what might've happened? I
> can
> > > play other games, why not Frumball? TIA
> > >
> > > Di
> > >
> > I just played it; what browser are you using? Perhaps you need to update
> your
> > Shockwave?
> > Hope you figure it out!
>
> Thanks Mikki! How do I update my Shockwave? I'm so computer illiterate.
> lol

Try going to the shockwave site and having a click about.
February 24, 2005 8:11:25 PM

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Diane [sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com] said
> > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
> > > "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > can

> > > I just played it; what browser are you using? Perhaps you need to
update
> > your
> > > Shockwave?
> > > Hope you figure it out!
> >
> > Thanks Mikki! How do I update my Shockwave? I'm so computer
illiterate.
> > lol
>
> Try going to the shockwave site and having a click about.

Thank you Les and Mikki! It worked. I guess I just needed to upgrade it.
Don't know why I could play all those other games though, but who cares.
lol It's done! :-)

Di
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 8:11:26 PM

> Thank you Les and Mikki! It worked. I guess I just needed to upgrade it.
> Don't know why I could play all those other games though, but who cares.
> lol It's done! :-)

Hooray for a good group effort!
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:02:22 PM

Try cleaning out all your temp internet files.
February 24, 2005 11:02:23 PM

Thanks for the idea, but that was already done too. :-) I can now play
Frumball.

Di

!