Maybe someone knows?

I was able to play Frumball all along except for the past week or two. I
keep getting this: This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused
playback problems. Please contact the author. I emailed Neopets, but
haven't heard back from them. Anyone know what might've happened? I can
play other games, why not Frumball? TIA

Di
7 answers Last reply
More about maybe knows

    "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I was able to play Frumball all along except for the past week or two. I
    > keep getting this: This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused
    > playback problems. Please contact the author. I emailed Neopets, but
    > haven't heard back from them. Anyone know what might've happened? I can
    > play other games, why not Frumball? TIA
    >
    > Di

    I just played it; what browser are you using? Perhaps you need to update your
    Shockwave?
    Hope you figure it out!

    "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    > "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >I was able to play Frumball all along except for the past week or two. I
    > > keep getting this: This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused
    > > playback problems. Please contact the author. I emailed Neopets, but
    > > haven't heard back from them. Anyone know what might've happened? I
    can
    > > play other games, why not Frumball? TIA
    > >
    > > Di
    > >
    > I just played it; what browser are you using? Perhaps you need to update
    your
    > Shockwave?
    > Hope you figure it out!

    Thanks Mikki! How do I update my Shockwave? I'm so computer illiterate.
    lol

    Di

    Diane [sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com] said
    > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > >I was able to play Frumball all along except for the past week or two. I
    > > > keep getting this: This Shockwave movie has errors that have caused
    > > > playback problems. Please contact the author. I emailed Neopets, but
    > > > haven't heard back from them. Anyone know what might've happened? I
    > can
    > > > play other games, why not Frumball? TIA
    > > >
    > > > Di
    > > >
    > > I just played it; what browser are you using? Perhaps you need to update
    > your
    > > Shockwave?
    > > Hope you figure it out!
    >
    > Thanks Mikki! How do I update my Shockwave? I'm so computer illiterate.
    > lol

    Try going to the shockwave site and having a click about.

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Diane [sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com] said
    > > "~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > > "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > can

    > > > I just played it; what browser are you using? Perhaps you need to
    update
    > > your
    > > > Shockwave?
    > > > Hope you figure it out!
    > >
    > > Thanks Mikki! How do I update my Shockwave? I'm so computer
    illiterate.
    > > lol
    >
    > Try going to the shockwave site and having a click about.

    Thank you Les and Mikki! It worked. I guess I just needed to upgrade it.
    Don't know why I could play all those other games though, but who cares.
    lol It's done! :-)

    Di

    > Thank you Les and Mikki! It worked. I guess I just needed to upgrade it.
    > Don't know why I could play all those other games though, but who cares.
    > lol It's done! :-)

    Hooray for a good group effort!

    Try cleaning out all your temp internet files.

    Thanks for the idea, but that was already done too. :-) I can now play
    Frumball.

    Di

    "Blazing Bolt" <blazingbolt@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Try cleaning out all your temp internet files.

Shockwave Movies Games Video Games