Sign in with
Your question

raidmax rebates

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
August 21, 2007 7:00:18 PM

I bought a Raidmax power supply 4 months ago and still have not received my rebate. I emailed them but they have not responded. Anyone have this problem and how did you resolve it? I bought it at Frys, will Frys help out with getting my rebate?

More about : raidmax rebates

February 27, 2008 3:11:14 AM

nick111 said:
I bought a Raidmax power supply 4 months ago and still have not received my rebate. I emailed them but they have not responded. Anyone have this problem and how did you resolve it? I bought it at Frys, will Frys help out with getting my rebate?

I'm still waiting for mine from last October,
November 6, 2008 3:42:03 PM

I also bought a Raidmax power supply from Frys in July of 2008. It is Nov. 2008 Now.
Related resources
November 6, 2008 3:43:51 PM

The rebate is 40 bucks and needless to say I am not happy about it.
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
March 31, 2009 5:34:04 AM

i bought at fry's also. no rebate from antec for the case, which contained
a raidmax poiwer supply. it failed. got another case w/raidmax power
supply to switch my power supply, but it was bad also. went thru several
and ended up with an antec which i know not to trust either. antec is in
the middle of bankruptcy and raidmax seems to be affiliated with them.
Fry's Electronics is fully aware of this and pacifies their customers long
enough to let the time period of a charge card expire. everyone needs to go after Fry's Electronics also!
haesshs@netzero.com
November 26, 2011 1:55:02 PM

Im in the same league-go to frys customer service and bring your receipt and rebate form. I got satisfaction last time this happened.
December 26, 2011 4:02:28 PM

me too, I bought a Raidmax power supply August 25, 2011 at Fry's San Diego and still have not received my $40 rebate check. I e-mailed Raidmax a month ago but they did not respond. The issue is unresolved. This is the second time (shame on me); a couple of years ago I bought Patriot memory at Fry's, never received a rebate check or any response from Patriot or Fry's.
!