Frumball Argggh!

I'm getting the same message as before and I've already downloaded
Shockwave. I can't understand what's happening here. Arggggh!

Di
2 answers Last reply
More about frumball argggh

    You may need to uninstall all Shockwave, then reinstall. I had to.

    "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I'm getting the same message as before and I've already downloaded
    > Shockwave. I can't understand what's happening here. Arggggh!
    >
    > Di

    Thanks! I may just need to do that. It's weird though.

    Di

    "A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > You may need to uninstall all Shockwave, then reinstall. I had to.
    >
    > "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > > I'm getting the same message as before and I've already downloaded
    > > Shockwave. I can't understand what's happening here. Arggggh!
    > >
    > > Di

Shockwave Games Video Games