Belkin wireless PC Card

Andy

Archived from groups: (More info?)

I have an annoying problem with my Belkin 802.11b PCMCIA card, DW-614.
It's used in a Dell Latitude C600 running W2k Pro. The card is not
automatically enabled at bootup or after suspend. After I login I have
to manually click on the Belking Wireless Utility, it searches for the
wireless router (old Cisco/Aironet 340), then I'm connected. Power
save mode is set to OFF already. It's working perfectly otherwise. I
want to know if someone knows how to set it up to be enabled
automaticlly, or maybe it's just a "feature" by design. Thanks.
Andy

Andy

Archived from groups: (More info?)

Oops, I got the model number wrong. DW-614 is my desktop PCI D-link
adapter. I don't know what the Belkin model number is, but it's the
802.11b PC card.