New Lenny Conundrum

The question is:

UIFSF JT B HBNF UIBU VTFT UIF XPSE LSBXLJUF. UIF OBNF PG UIBU HBNF JT UIF
BOTXFS UP UIJT XFFL'T SJEEMF.

I think you have to decode the message.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Diep [diep@shaw.ca] said
> The question is:
>
> UIFSF JT B HBNF UIBU VTFT UIF XPSE LSBXLJUF. UIF OBNF PG UIBU HBNF JT UIF
> BOTXFS UP UIJT XFFL'T SJEEMF.
>
> I think you have to decode the message.

Unfortunately the answer was posted to the boards within 20 minutes of
it being released so I don't think we are going to be winning many nps
this week. :)

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Diep [diep@shaw.ca] said
>> The question is:
>>
>> UIFSF JT B HBNF UIBU VTFT UIF XPSE LSBXLJUF. UIF OBNF PG UIBU HBNF JT
>> UIF
>> BOTXFS UP UIJT XFFL'T SJEEMF.
>>
>> I think you have to decode the message.
>>

> Unfortunately the answer was posted to the boards within 20 minutes of
> it being released so I don't think we are going to be winning many nps
> this week. :)

Thanks! I am glad you told this, because I was just about to start puzzling.
Now I can waste my time on something else. :)

--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/

Les wrote:
> Diep [diep@shaw.ca] said
>
>>The question is:
>>
>> UIFSF JT B HBNF UIBU VTFT UIF XPSE LSBXLJUF. UIF OBNF PG UIBU HBNF JT UIF
>>BOTXFS UP UIJT XFFL'T SJEEMF.
>>
>>I think you have to decode the message.
>
> Unfortunately the answer was posted to the boards within 20 minutes of
> it being released so I don't think we are going to be winning many nps
> this week. :)

:p And I actually worked the answer out, too. Damn
blabbermouths...

Are they freezing the people who post the answers or just warning
them? Letting people get away with posting the answers seems in
a way that it would be more unfair to the people who actually
worked to get the answer.

This would be a case for more active moderators...

--
Neopets! It's FREE! Create and care for a virtual pet, explore,
play games and more!

Well, since it is toast, what was the answer??

"Dreamstalker" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Les wrote:
>> Diep [diep@shaw.ca] said
>>
>>>The question is:
>>>
>>> UIFSF JT B HBNF UIBU VTFT UIF XPSE LSBXLJUF. UIF OBNF PG UIBU HBNF JT
>>> UIF BOTXFS UP UIJT XFFL'T SJEEMF.
>>>
>>>I think you have to decode the message.
>>
>> Unfortunately the answer was posted to the boards within 20 minutes of it
>> being released so I don't think we are going to be winning many nps this
>> week. :)
>
> :p And I actually worked the answer out, too. Damn blabbermouths...
>
> Are they freezing the people who post the answers or just warning them?
> Letting people get away with posting the answers seems in a way that it
> would be more unfair to the people who actually worked to get the answer.
>
> This would be a case for more active moderators...
>
> --
> Neopets! It's FREE! Create and care for a virtual pet, explore, play
> games and more!
> http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=dreamstalkerwolf

CK

Distinguished
May 25, 2004

bodcat1 wrote:
> Well, since it is toast, what was the answer??

A quick guess, without looking at the boards for the correct answer, is
to shift the letters back by one. When the coded message says B, it's
supposed to be A, etc. And this is just by going by the look of it.
Seems to work too...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

CK wrote:
> bodcat1 wrote:
>
>> Well, since it is toast, what was the answer??

> A quick guess, without looking at the boards for the correct answer, is
> to shift the letters back by one. When the coded message says B, it's
> supposed to be A, etc. And this is just by going by the look of it.
> Seems to work too...

That's how I got it :) The only single-letter word that fit is
"a", so I started with that (B=A and went from there)

--

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Diep [diep@shaw.ca] said
>> The question is:
>>
>> UIFSF JT B HBNF UIBU VTFT UIF XPSE LSBXLJUF. UIF OBNF PG UIBU HBNF JT
>> UIF
>> BOTXFS UP UIJT XFFL'T SJEEMF.
>>
>> I think you have to decode the message.
>>

> Unfortunately the answer was posted to the boards within 20 minutes of
> it being released so I don't think we are going to be winning many nps
> this week. :)

Oh Damn it! I figured it out myself as soon as it was released and was
really pleased with myself :( *sigh*
Tehkella