Visioneer 8700 / Paprport 3.0 - can't OCR more than 1 page

Hello --

OCR does not work on a second page.

The steps I followed were:

Press OCR button on scanner - machine scans the page

In Textbridge Pro 9.0, click "Recognize"

Save the file.

Put the second page to be scanned in the scanner

I notice message on PaperPort desktop: Waiting for the link to complete
...."

Can someone tell me what the problem is and how to resolve it?

Thanks for any help.

Larry Mehl

---

"L Mehl" <mehl_nospam@cyvest.com> wrote in message
> Hello --
>
> OCR does not work on a second page.
>
> The steps I followed were:
>
> Press OCR button on scanner - machine scans the page
>
> In Textbridge Pro 9.0, click "Recognize"
>
> Save the file.
>
> Put the second page to be scanned in the scanner
>
> I notice message on PaperPort desktop: Waiting for the link to complete
> ..."
>
> Can someone tell me what the problem is and how to resolve it?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Larry Mehl
>

> ---

Pushing the button may only open Textbridge Pro 9.0 in the single page mode.

Open TextBridge:
Try the manual Mode:
USING MANUAL PROCESSING

Start reading on Page 4-8 of the PDF user Manual on the CD in \Doc folder.

2. Click the Get Pages button.

TextBridge scans your page or reads the selected image file(s). To get more
pages, click Get Pages again.

The normal procedure is Open Textbridge Pro 9.0, Get Pages, Get Pages, Get
Pages and so on, then select all scanned pages, then Recognize, Edit, Save.

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com