Bubble notifications

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

Hi there,

How do i stop those annoying bubbles in the taskbar when i print and other
stuff.
Is there any way to turn them off - the bubbles?

User:
"When we print a little bubble comes up in the bottom right corner saying
that we have printed - can we switch that off "

Thankyou :)

--
Thanks in advance

Fawke

Please remove ANTI and SPAM
from my email address before emailing me.

www.bradflack.com
3 answers Last reply
More about bubble notifications
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    HOW TO: Disable Notification Area Balloon Tips in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307729

    --
    Mary Sauer MS MVP
    http://office.microsoft.com/
    "Fawke101" <guy@ANTIbradflack.SPAMcom> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > How do i stop those annoying bubbles in the taskbar when i print and other stuff.
    > Is there any way to turn them off - the bubbles?
    >
    > User:
    > "When we print a little bubble comes up in the bottom right corner saying that we
    > have printed - can we switch that off "
    >
    > Thankyou :)
    >
    > --
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Fawke
    >
    > Please remove ANTI and SPAM
    > from my email address before emailing me.
    >
    > www.bradflack.com

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    You can download Tweak UI (Windows XP Powertoys). It will allow you to
    disable the notifications plus other things.

    "Fawke101" wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > How do i stop those annoying bubbles in the taskbar when i print and other
    > stuff.
    > Is there any way to turn them off - the bubbles?
    >
    > User:
    > "When we print a little bubble comes up in the bottom right corner saying
    > that we have printed - can we switch that off "
    >
    > Thankyou :)
    >
    > --
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Fawke
    >
    > Please remove ANTI and SPAM
    > from my email address before emailing me.
    >
    > www.bradflack.com

  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?)

    Fawke101 wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > How do i stop those annoying bubbles in the taskbar when i print and other
    > stuff.
    > Is there any way to turn them off - the bubbles?
    >
    > User:
    > "When we print a little bubble comes up in the bottom right corner saying
    > that we have printed - can we switch that off "
    >
    > Thankyou :)

    Go to Start | Printers and Faxes. Click on File, Server Properties,
    Advanced. Untick the Show informational notifications for printers boxes.

Support Microsoft Windows XP