Sign in with
Your question

Second Take: Live From Comic-Con

Last response: in Site Feedback
July 30, 2007 11:52:22 PM

Dear "Live from Comic-Con" Guys,

I want to thank you for the worst video footage ever.

1. Don't tell me how awesome Unreal Tournament 3 is, and then show me a computer playing a different game the whole time just because there is a UT3 sign on top of it.

2. Next time you want to talk about awesome costumes (especially Transformers), don't show me footage of two fat guys dressed up as Ghost Busters. Seriously, if you are wanting to report on things being "best of show," then have footage of those things!

3. If your a fanboy and WB doesn't come up and show something about Batman, stand up and say something in the middle of the freaking conference! I'm revoking your Fanboy Membership. Try applying again next year. Sorry.

Ok so the last one was a bit stretched, but seriously, I felt like I was watching some just left over video that didn't even go to what was being talked about. Next time, just get some more footage, or talk about what little footage you do have.

More about : live comic con

July 31, 2007 3:43:22 PM

Antigravity said:
3. If your a fanboy and WB doesn't come up and show something about Batman, stand up and say something in the middle of the freaking conference! I'm revoking your Fanboy Membership. Try applying again next year. Sorry.

Ha! Yes. I figured they were saving it for the end so I waited patiently but when the lights came on and everyone was leaving no one could hear me screaming, "Hey, where's The Dark Knight footage!!?" over the din of 6500 people picking up bags of free stuff and leaving. :) 
July 31, 2007 4:51:29 PM

Antigravity said:

1. Don't tell me how awesome Unreal Tournament 3 is, and then show me a computer playing a different game the whole time just because there is a UT3 sign on top of it.

Good catch, Antigravity. Fixing it now.

Antigravity said:

Seriously, no Dark Knight is an insult! Instead WB has a stupid plane flying around the San Diego skyline writing a silly phone number so people could call and get a message from "The Joker" and then download an "exlcusive" photo of Heath Ledger and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Way to go, WB!

Seriously, for a movie like Dark Knight, WB should have done more. It's no wonder Marvel is still kicking DC's butt in the movie department.

Related resources
August 1, 2007 2:53:50 AM

Wow...thanks for the replies...sorry for being an ***. lol

Deep down, it was because I was jealous. At least I get MegaCon living in Orlando.
August 1, 2007 5:55:54 PM

and i got no-con-do here.
!