BenQ Shows Dedicated Gaming Display, Affordable HD 3D Projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

nino_z

Honorable
Jan 21, 2013
Forget the consoles - it's the pcs that matter! Besides we could really use some new 3D monitors. I would like to replace mine at some point. But they are missing the important parts - 3D Vision integrated and huge in size. I am using a 27'' one and i'd love to upgrade to larger.

mugiebahar

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
I Don't know about Nintendo here, but the next consoles from MS and Sony will be 60fps min spec. Not saying consoles are better. I think every thing has its own place and advantage. But yeah consoles will have native 60fps in spec. But to be honest why isn't the industry going for 120 native by now is the question

Estix

Honorable
Apr 12, 2012
[citation][nom]mugiebahar[/nom]I Don't know about Nintendo here, but the next consoles from MS and Sony will be 60fps min spec. Not saying consoles are better. I think every thing has its own place and advantage. But yeah consoles will have native 60fps in spec. But to be honest why isn't the industry going for 120 native by now is the question[/citation]

You don't know about Nintendo? The Wii U is already out, bro, there's no excuse not to know.

And no, they are definitely not built for 60Hz 1080p, not even close. They're built around AMD A-series chips (possibly with a dedicated card of low-mid spec), and they'll be competing against low-end PCs for performance.

Yeah, uhm, no.

Consoles of today render at 30 fps, 720p.

And you want next gen consoles to render at 60 or 120 fps and 1080p? It's not going to happen for a LONG time; consoles are designed to be cheap and to be sold to people who don't care about graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.