Geez, QH again: Nadia the Peophin of Love

I don't get quests for months and months and now two within hours!

The light faerie wants Nadia the Peophin of Love, I'm just glad it's not
the earth faerie, I don't need my pets filled up! Trying for the Soup
Kitchen avatar, need them to be starving!

Thanks!

-Lois

SIOUX

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2005

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
>I don't get quests for months and months and now two within hours!
>
> The light faerie wants Nadia the Peophin of Love, I'm just glad it's not
> the earth faerie, I don't need my pets filled up! Trying for the Soup
> Kitchen avatar, need them to be starving!
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Lois

summerthunder Nadia the Peophin of Love 2 2,000
sphynx64 Nadia the Peophin of Love 2 2,122
fujihirori Nadia the Peophin of Love 3 2,200