SIOUX

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2005

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:b%JTd.28690$uO.824495@news20.bellglobal.com...
> Please and Thank You.
>

> daramark

hobodoofey Cherry Jelly Shield 1 12,500
hpobsessor007 Cherry Jelly Shield 1 12,500
mrsmnd66 Cherry Jelly Shield 1 14,850

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> Please and Thank You.

I thought there was something funny about this faerie. I just got a
Fountain Faerie quest!! Oh boy!

daramark

"Sioux" <quinsioux@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Please and Thank You.
>>

>> daramark
>>
> hobodoofey Cherry Jelly Shield 1 12,500
> hpobsessor007 Cherry Jelly Shield 1 12,500
> mrsmnd66 Cherry Jelly Shield 1 14,850

Thanks! I had swimming lessons with my daughter and then I had to find a
Buzz to adopt. My daughter has chosen Pink for the Buzz. Buzzin' avatar
here I come!

daramark

>Thanks! I had swimming lessons with my daughter and then I had to find a
>Buzz to adopt. My daughter has chosen Pink for the Buzz. Buzzin' avatar

>here I come!

Congrats!! Wow, how exciting, the Fountain Faerie!

-Lois